Tuesday 30 July 2013

July video update: My recent videos!

Hi guys!!

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog in the past few weeks, but I've been making some videos! Finally I bought myself a tripod for my camera!! Previously I tried to make videos using my webcam- poor sound quality- or my phone- very wobbly- so now I'm happy that I can make better quality and steadier videos!


Here are the videos I've made recently!


Artbox haul!


July set-up of my Filofax: A5 Raspberry Chameleon!




How to dissect a notebook for your Filofax (although this might be updated at some point!)




My set-up of the notebook/diary I use on-the-go/around the house!



And finally: Unboxing of my A5 Aqua Malden!


I will be telling you about my Aqua Malden in my next post on Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment