Monday 22 July 2013

Cute notebook and new video: How to dissect a notebook for your Filofax!!

Hiho!!


Today I found a really cute notebook in Waterstones and the pages are PERFECT to go in my novel-writing Filofax, my new A5 Patent Fuschia Original!

Photo: Amazon

Here's the amazon link with lots more photos! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Julia-Rothman-Typewriter-Eco-journal/dp/0811879453

It's A5 size, 100% recycled, really cute, and only £7.99, but even cheaper online! All of the pages are hand-drawn with really cute designs by an artist called Julia Rothman- you can see the individual pages in the photos on the amazon page.

I'm really into how-to and creative solution/hack videos at the moment, so I decided to share with you how I dissected this notebook to put inside my Filofax! Here is my video below! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that book is great! Very tempted to buy it now! Great video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and I did it. The pages are AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete