Wednesday 12 June 2013

Kawaii stationery and stickers ordering- Artbox and RikyandNina!!

Hi guys!!

I've had a bit of a frustrating evening, so I decided to cheer myself up by buying some things that I have been wanting for MONTHS but didn't feel like I could splurge on yet! Well, it was payday yesterday, and I have been saving up (i.e. not spending) lately, so I thought I deserved it :)
I bought things from Artbox and RikyandNina on Etsy :) I have never bought anything from either of these online before, although I've shopped in Artbox in London which was AMAZING, and I've heard very good things from RikyandNina, and they are based in Plymouth, which I'm excited about!!

Here's what I ordered :)

Artbox-

Hello Kitty stamp
Hello Kitty Stamp: HK
This is a really cute stamp, which is self-inking- so no mess!!

Rilakkuma Deco Tape
San-X Tape: Forest RilakkumaSan-X Tape: Picnic Rilakkuma
Forest Rilakkuma and Picnic Rilakkuma
This is great tape, more plasticky than washi tape but really cute, and it's 25m long so I think it's excellent value for £1.60 per roll!

Korean diary deco stickers
Stickerworld Stickers: Diary Deco Sticker
I saw these in London but didn't look too closely at them so I didn't buy them, but now I see them in so many videos I really regret not buying them!

Fairy tale stickers :)

Stickerworld Stickers: Alice Wonderland StoryStickerworld Stickers: Cinderellas Story

Cinderella and Alice in Wonderland! I also ordered Snow White but I can't find it on the website now, so I guess I bought the last pack!
I really love fairy tales at the moment as I'm watching Once Upon a Time, and these are so cute!!

Hello Kitty monkey sticky notes :)

Hello Kitty Sticky Notes: Monkey KT

I love this so much, there is also a blue panda version but I prefer the monkey. I think they are a bit expensive for what they are, just 50 sheets, but it's so cute... although I probably won't use many of them! I remember when there were other shapes, I wish I had bought them when they were in stock just for my collection!


RikyandNina on Etsy:

I filled my basket here and slowly emptied out the things I really shouldn't buy, because I didn't want my totals for Artbox and Etsy to exceed £30- so I only bought 2 things from here!

Cat stamps!
SSBA Cute CATS mini cartoon diary stamps set
I love cats, and I actually prefer stamps to stickers as they will never run out!

Study girl Korean diary stickers

Study Girl cartoon seasons scrapbooking diary stickers

I love these as I'm a geek, and I'm always carrying a book!! :D


Voila!! I'll do a blog post or video as soon as my orders come in :D


4 comments:

  1. Love it all! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those cat stamps need to go on my wishlist! I love RikyandNina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, I can't wait to get some too :)

    ReplyDelete