Sunday 14 April 2013

March Organisation Challenge: The Results!!

Hi guys!

I'm finally getting around to showing you the 'After' of my March Organisation Challenge!
I managed to finish the challenge on the last day of the month, and I'm really proud of myself because I thought it would take me until the first few days of April! 
Since then I've managed to keep my room quite tidy and I love how organised it is compared to how it used to be!
I haven't gone with the minimalist approach, because I don't think I could ever be one! I love my 'stuff', and I do try to get rid of the things I don't need, but I think most of what I have I need, and the rest of it has sentimental value!
So my room might look like it has a lot of stuff in it, but now the majority of those things are organised, and I just love it!
The things that still need sorting I'm in the process of doing, I have a list in my Filofax which I implement into my weekly to-dos, so I hope my long-term projects in my room will be finished soon!

I decided to make a video because I wanted to show you more than photos can do! Please enjoy :)



4 comments:

  1. I might be being really blind, but I can't see a video...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry, I tried to upload it but something went wrong, so now it's uploading through youtube, and I'll post a link soon, but I don't know how to temporarily un-publish the blog post :(

      Delete
    2. You should be able to go into the post as if you were editing it and click on "Revert to draft".

      Delete
  2. Congratulations & it looks great! :)
    I do exactly the same thing, writing down things to do in my filofax & it means I'm not ignoring them & I do a bit of it when I have time. You have a lovely space there & your A5 Holborn has a nice home on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete