Monday 28 January 2013

February's 365/30 Filo Lists!!

Hello all!!

Here is February's 365/30 Filo Lists list!! It is from the amazing, brilliant and lovely Tracy of one of my ALL-TIME favourite blogs, http://www.crazysuburbanmom.com/


1)  Goals for this month
2)  What books have you read more then once (for pleasure)?
3)  What thing(s) on your bucket list can you do/have before summer?
4)  Today would be so much better if yesterday I had _________.
5)  Tomorrow will be so much better if I ______ today!
6)  What colors do you look best in (and commit to wearing them more!)
7)  My favorite books on organizing are...
8)  My favorite apps are...
9)  What are your favorite guilty pleasure foods?
10) My top must have pens are...
11) 5 things on my amazon.com wishlist (make one if you don't have one already!)
12) Things that make me crabby...
13) I'm at my best when.....
14) Who can I send an unsigned Valentine to just to make them feel loved!
15) My dog (cat, bird, etc) would describe me as...
16) 5 things I can do anytime, anywhere when I feel anxious...
17) Things I want to be better at in March...
18) Things I lie about...
19) Fashion trends that make me say, huh?
20) The excuses I use (way to often) are...
21) My planner/organizer crushes are...
22) What were the last five things you bought that you didn't need (and knew it at the time) but bought anyway?
23) My favorite restaurants are...
24) The best reasons you can think of to convince someone they should own a Filofax...
25) Start your Christmas list today!
26) 5 Movies I can watch over and over...
27) What are you favorite funny words?
28) Review of the month


Crazy Suburban Mom - Don't judge me till you've gone a mile in my minivan.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I just got my 1st Filofax Holborn. It's the first time starting these list. Can't wait to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I feel sort of famous reading this on your blog :) Thank you for posting it - Today is icky cold, rainy, and snowy. The whole weather thing is making my hair frizz like mad but this made me smile!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete