Wednesday 13 April 2011

Temporary break...

I think I need to take a temporary break from filofaxes... unfortunately :(

I don't know how many hours I've wasted over the past few weeks since I discovered filofaxes, reading blogs, researching the best filos, watching ebay auctions and hunting down the best inserts etc. But I have my dissertation to hand in very soon and then an essay and 3 exams to revise for... and I've wasted all day today! I can't afford to miss any more time! So I think I will take a break at least until May 5th :( I suppose all of my favourite reading material will still be there when I come back, especially my beloved philofaxy :) but for now I suppose I will have to go radio silent! (Although I may post if something exciting happens! It will be a good opportunity for me to actually USE my filos rather than just reading about using them, and a good chance for my bank balance to recover too!
So I will be back in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment